Has anyone used Cymblata to treat PPD? Did it work for you?

I have a new baby, first time mom. PPD is getting worse. This is what the doc perscribed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yes, i had my daughter 2 yrs ago and am still taking it. I also have to take a sleeping med so i can sleep.
    Anonymous

• I didn't try it for PPD but I used it before I got prego for my depression and anxiety and I DID have PPD after I had my son and I requested to get back on it and it brought me right back to normal. I like how it works
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I am taking it for my depression,and I Thank God for it.I also take lunesta to sleep at night.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 3:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Anon what kind of sleep meds are you taking? I am having a awful time trying to sleep with it! I am the OP
    Anonymous

• yes it has been 9 years and I am still on antidepressents from my post pardum. I think It turned into a more serious form of depression.
    Anonymous

• i was on cymbalta and they took me off of it because it wasnt working for me they did however put me on wellbutrin 150xl and it seems to be working ok so far ..
    blakelowersmama

Answer by blakelowersmama at 4:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009