my 19 month old son is only 17 lbs and just lost down to 16.8

we have had every test imaginable. Endocrinologist, pulmonologist, Gastrologist...with nothing. He acts normal, plays very hard, has great muscle strength. we are very concerned

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Health

• If he acts normal and has plenty of energy, that's probably the best sign there is. I understand why you are concerned. I assume the pedicatrician is on top of this. Best of luck to you.

Answer by Bmat at 3:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Does he eat good, take vitamins?
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• we have figured he has an intake of about 900 cal per day. very busy, growing in height fine 1 inch i past 4 weeks. He does have six teeth coming in. Like most parents we try to find answers and when not answered we look for excuses. these blogs are great to try and get info from like situations, so thanks guys
    hockeydad

Answer by hockeydad at 12:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2009