WOAH! What is this?

Ok so ive noticed that everytime my breasts are squeezed or pushed together they leak a clear-white fluid, Kinda like that early colostraum leaked when pregnant. Only problem is: IM NOT PREGNANT! I took a test and it came back negative. I stopped breastfeeding 3 months ago. Im on BC (Depo). My period is due in like a week but ever since my son was born 5 months ago my cycle has been pretty out of whack (had my first PP period in Feb, got on BC in March and didnt have it for that month)
WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS?! I'm pretty freaked out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Health

• even though it's been five months you will still notice the colostrum leaking from you even though you have dried up. i did that for almost 9 months after my daughter was born. it will stop. it's just that anytime they are squeezed or anything in that manner you will see it and what not. so hang in there.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 4:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'm still leaking and I quit BF'ing three months ago and my cycles are still a little strange. I had him 10 months ago.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009