What are you getting your child, and husband for easter?

I've got mine a basket full of little goodies, and we are thinking about getting her a bunny or baby chick. We live in the country and have about ever animal from horses, cows, except, chickens or rabbits.The feed store has them right now. What are you gettign for your family

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My dd is getting the monkey playdough toy and my ds is getting his first fishing tackle box. And a few pieces of chocolate.

My dh gets NOTHING. lol We dont get that carried away.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 4:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• We don't buy toys or gifts for Easter. They just get a small basket of candy and a chocolate bunny.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'm going with a movie for each of our boys, not much candy... They will be at their Dads from Thursday until Sunday, so I'm sure they will get overloaded with candy... I'm also gonna have a little Easter Party after I pick them up Sunday afternoon, eat dinner outside if it's nice, they love that.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• The boys are each getting a chocolate hollow egg with a chocolate dinosaur in it, a DVD, a book and a small toy.

Husband..well, I'm going to feed him. That should be enough.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• We're going to church, and the grandparents spoil them with goodies so we don't do anything. They will hunt for eggs at church, but easter isn't about presents it's about remember Jesus and what he went through.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 4:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My husband gets a kiss and a "Happy Easter!" and my son gets this really cute Easter basket with Elmo in bunny ears (I couldn't resist..) filled with some little books and a small toy. We've never made too big of a deal over easter, usually just candy but he's much too young for that.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I should have answered the question about the baby chicks and bunny.
    I think it is great if you are capable of taking care of them, which it sounds like you are. I think it is sick when people buy baby animals and don't want them when they grow up. I think that your kids will probably love the little animals.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 4:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Nathskitten, i know what you mean. I hate it when someone wants a puppy and when they get it home and it potties in the house it is oh no, i can't have a dog now. Or they just don' thave a heart and dump it somewhere. And that goes for any animal.Because we live on a ranch and have lots of acerage , we can provide and take care of any animal just about. Not that we don't have animals now that daughter could enjoy. Right now we have 3 calves we are having to bottle feed because they were sets of twins and the moms couldn't take care of them. I just wanted to her something small of her own that she can take care of and handle. She already has a puppy and packed him around like a doll when he was little. So i thoughs a chick or bunny would be good. Plus if i get a chick, we can always get more and get eggs out of them. There are already ducks waddling around out there everywhere. Neighbor has lots of ducks. There not too cute.
    Anonymous