4 weeks pregnant?

What do you normally feel when your only 4 weeks pregnant. Please help me out this is my first one.

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• depends on the person . somepeople get sick and sore breast . some peole like me dont feel a thing . i didnt even get sick til around 11 weeks or so
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I didn't even know that I was pregnant till I went in for a bladder infection and the doctor told me that I was six weeks pregnant haha. I didn't feel any morning sickness until about a week later I think. But normally, swollen tender breasts, sickness, loss of hair, tired...things like that.
    ours

Answer by ours at 4:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i found out when i was exactly 4 weeks.. and all i felt was super tired all the time and then like a week later i started puking like crazy lol.. i think it really just depends on your body..

congrats mama!!
    raehope

Answer by raehope at 4:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and it was only because I was sleeping 16 hours a day and was still tired. I was also having little cramps but there was never a period to come along with those.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• If you're like me you wont feel anything. I didn't believe I was pregnant until I started to show and I could feel him move. I never had morning sickness, my breasts were never tender, and I never really felt tired. I mean I was tired but at the time I had a very physically demanding job so nothing was out of the ordinary for me.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 4:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I felt really bloated and tired.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 4:13 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• mine i just started losing interest in going out on the weekends with my husband and friends, always feeling tired, or just not well, and my boobs felt so heavy that they would fall off! grab what to expect when expecting or whatever itll give you all the "normal" symptoms and some women get every one in the book, some none, and others just random ones.

ew and nose bleeds.. i got those instead of morning sickness i think lol
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 9:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2009