What would -u- think????

This is ridiculous.. no I'm not married, in long-term relationship with biological father (I'm 6 -n- a half months pregnant) Sex?? He's touched me 2 times in those 6 months -n- that's just because I made a huge deal about it -n- cried.. he never kisses me, just like some lame peck a couple times a day.. I have PLENTLY of reasons to think that he's cheating on me.. not to mention that he's at work from 9am to 11pm everyday -n- night.. oh God, now I'm crying again...

ezadelia

Asked by ezadelia at 4:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• What are the other reasons? If you think he's cheating...he might be. Go with your gut but I can't say if I "think" he is or not based on the information you've posted. Is there anyone you can talk to in person about this?

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Maybe you should just ask him why he dosent want to have sex with you or show any affection towards you at all.... when you do watch for signs of lieing. Like stumbling over words, overting eyes, sweeting, movement of hands and shaking of legs.... If what he tells is yes or you think he is even if he says no, then it might be time to move on.... cuz if hes cheating now while your pregnant then he will do it after... plus him treating you this way is wrong... regardless of what is going on.... If it was me, I wouldnt stand for it and just go....
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• sweating.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• There is no easy way to put it but yes, then again he might not be. Some men are grossed out by pregnant women, not that he doesn't love you or the baby but he's probably waiting for the baby to be born so then things can go back to normal. But my husband did the same thing, he didn't cheat on me but going to strip clubs is the same as cheating! He would only have sex with me when I bugged and it was always after he finished watching porn (not that I knew I found out).He told me that me being pregnant was just weird, but he loves are baby he just was weird about the big belly! If he loves you he wont cheat and he'll make it work, talk to him!
    Anonymous

• 0o0o dont cry... I'm not pregnant and live this day to day. DH was raised in a family that doesnt show emotion. He thinks if he buys me things it shows me he loves me (i on the other hand need physical contact) I get the pecks too I tell him to stop kissing like a chicken. It's really hard I know I have so many bad days and it affects my self confidence. There is this book called the 5 love languages. I havent read it yet but have gone to 2 different counselors and both told us to get it and read it together. It explains what each person needs to feel loved. We've done the test thats in it and it got us 100% right. Try that ann have him do it to. Maybe he thinks he is showing you love but in his way and he needs to know what you need just as much as you need to show him what he needs. I hope it helps.
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 4:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'd think he was one of those men who punishes the woman for getting pregnant and "ruining his life". He's probably out being with women who listen to him and won't get herself knocked up. He wants sex. He doesn't want a family. Why would you even think of getting pregnant without being married or discussing children with him? sorry but that's just irresponsible. Let him go.
    Anonymous