A friend is asking which car seat she should buy next once her baby outgrows the infant car seat.

DebbieA474

Asked by DebbieA474 at 4:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i would tell her to get the convertable infant/toddler seat. he can still ride rear facing if he is supposed to be (my daughter outgrew her infant seat at 10 months but they are supposed to rear face til 1 yr) and then when he gets big enough to ride forward can be turned around with out having to buy a new seat
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 4:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I recommend the True Fit. It RF to 35 and FF to 65, and costs around $189.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• A convertible that fits both the baby and in her vehicle. Seriously...if both don't fit, it's not safe. I know I can get any carseat in my vehicle (I drive a Suburban) but I also know my one carseat won't fit in MIL's car correctly.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 4:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• A convertible. Children are supposed to ride rear facing til at least age 2 or 35lbs.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 5:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2009