Have you used Xenadrine?

I only want to hear from people who have actually used it, please (or people who have CLOSE family/friends who've used it):

Where did you get it and how much did it cost?
Did you lose weight? How much during first week?
Were you dieting and exercising as well? How much/often (exercising)?
Did you experience any side effects?

And please include any other information or opinion you have about it after having used it.
Thanks for you responses :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I bought it for $60 at a suppliment store where I live it made me extremely jittery, it also made me extremely energized but 15 mins into the workout I crashed. It doesn't last very long and I lost the same amount of weight I would have lost without it. I only ate about 1500 calories a day and I exercised for 20 mins plus 30 mins of running. It's suppose to burn fat but it didn't, I would never recommend it to anyone!
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 4:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I've used diet pills before, not actually to lose weight, but to wake me up. They didn't even really do that. They just made me extremely jittery and very very shaky. I couldn't stand them. If you really want to lose weight, try the South Beach Diet Supercharged. I've lost tons of weight just on the regular diet, but the new book includes exercises you can do. The food is absolutely delicious too. If you have any other questions or want to sample a couple recipes, send me a message and I'll send you my favorites.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Not interested in diets, but thank you.
    If you have anything to add about Xenadrine, specifically (as the question states), that would be appreciated...
    Anonymous

• I used it a few years ago and lost 15lbs in one month, but it was the old kind that had efedrine(sp) in it. I didnt diet or exercise, it just made me not want to eat. Ive used the new kind without efedrine and didnt get the same results! If you are looking for a quick way to lose weight you can try pure efedrine but it is really bad for you and makes you jittery,anxious and makes your heart race! It will suppress your appetite but the health risk may not be worth it! I orderd pure efedrine online and its pretty much like speed, I wouldnt do it again but its your choice. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Apr. 16, 2009