Does any body else just wanna scream because they feel like bills are taking over thier life?

I just feel so depressed anymore with bills. Hospital bills coming in like no other among all other ones. And then trying to buy baby stuff. I feel like Im in this whole and wonder if I will be happy again.

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 4:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• yea. we'd be lucky if we have 10 bucks after any paycheck...and 700- is supposed to last 2 weeks, bills, food, gas, diapers.....it is very annoying.

ive been so cheap lately, I LOVE SHOPPING AT GOODWILL, lol, but sometimes i get the chance to buy something for myself brand new, and it'll be like 20 bucks and im so stoked that i was able to afford it...it seems kinda sad... lol im just thankful that my family is here with me and were not suffering and were all healthy. =D
    id love to get a job to help out, but i dont trust ANYONE with my kids...and no family around here either... =/
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 4:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yes. :(
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 4:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Absolutely! I'm currently not working because I have yet to find child care I can afford that will allow me to have money left over for bills, etc. So my household is SUPER tight with our finances right now as we have to stretch every penny we get. It seems so depressing at times, but I just try to look at the brighter side of things, namely my two beautiful children. It will work out...it has to! :o)
    Anonymous

• I was in that mess, had tons of debt etc but I started selling Avon and really worked hard at it and now I'm doing well financially am out of debt and stay at home with my son.. You ladies consider it and email me. I'd love to help you get started. :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yes, bills are very frustrating. They never end. I try my best to save electricity and water but it barely makes a dent.
    starandseen

Answer by starandseen at 7:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009