How do you know you spend WAYY too much time on cafe mom?

I just went to check my facebook account and I typed in www.cafebook.com. I give myself a litte bit of credit because cafe is face if you rearrage the letters but I think thats a red flag that maybe I come here too much haha

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahahah
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• LOL
    tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 4:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yeah im supposed to be writing a 5 page essay. i have 2 pages down but i like it here better :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I used to spend way to much time on here. But I have backed off alot. I relized that it was time to back off when I was on the phone with a friend and kept refering to my husband as "DH" and would say "LOL" when something was funny.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 5:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ya i should be cleaning the living room but this is so much funnier...and my computer doesn't throw toys on the floor after i am done cleaning so it doesnt feel like a waste of time
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I should also be writing a 5-7 page essay, but I'm in a funk right now and I just can't think.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:45 PM on Apr. 8, 2009