upper back pain

any tips or advice? i am 34 weeks preg and i can't sit on the couch in the same position for more then 20 mins, i cant do chores or walk around the house for more than an hour. i try laying on my side (cant lay on my back then i feel short of breath) but i can only lay down for so long, there is still a 3 yr old to take care of, and a house to clean...so any tips? any sleeping ideas that would make it more bearable during the day?

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 4:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• try stretching that is what i do just stand up and lean over for a sec . it helps me a little
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I know what your talking about that kinda burning pain in your upper back right? Well the best remidy is a lotioned back massage , I always would pile up pillows under my chest and hipps so I could lay on my front without putting any pressure on my belly
    melissa33181

Answer by melissa33181 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009