When the baby moves, what does it feel like?

I am 20 weeks and have been feeling a little bit of pressure that moves from my right side, to the left and vice versa. I'm pretty sure it's the baby, but since I don't know what it is supposed to feel like, I'm not 100% sure!

Cookie1124

Asked by Cookie1124 at 5:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably is the baby i know that early it felt like a muscle spasm to me . not it feels like somethin trying to bust out lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would say it is the baby. And as your pregnancy furthers you will feel more.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• its the baby mine felt like a flutter i am 5 months now
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i didnt put two and two together till I had an ultrasound and as the baby kicked I felt something and remembered feeling that before! it felt like intense gas bubbles at first and as the baby grew it got more intense and soon the daddy could feel it!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009