who actually gets dressed every day

if all you are doing is cleaning house and aren't leaving do you actually put on real clothes? or do you sit around the house in sweats? i personally don't "get dressed" i sit around in sweatpants and a tank top all day. the only time i put on real clothes is if i have to leave, and when i get home i'm back in my sweats and tank.

vabchmommy

Asked by vabchmommy at 5:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If I know I am not going anywhere and just cleaning I may stay in my jammas. Sometimes just to be more comfy I will put them on too.But I do try to be dressed by the time my husband comes home. Unless I am sick. I know how jealous he gets when I am in my jammas all day and he has to work...: D
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Same here! My husband doesn't seem to like it though.
    amyrufft

Answer by amyrufft at 5:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I usually bumm around the house, too, if all I do is clean or work on my college assignments. When it is nice out, though, I try to get dressed more often so I can feel motivated to go outdoors, even if it is just to walk down the driveway to the mailbox or to walk around the yard to check things over and look at the spring flowers.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Thats how I am too! I want to change my ways and actually start getting dressed every morning, like "normal" people do, but I honestly don't think I would be as productive then. I'm not going to clean and do laundry in my nice clothes. So I'm really at a loss as of what to do!!
    Anonymous

• Nope if I'm not doing anything I don't get dressed. I have a few days a week where I have to get up and get dressed so on the days that I don't I enjoy my relaxation! I don't care if I'm being lazy or not. I deserve to be lazy sometimes.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I thought sweats were real clothes. LOL! I was going to answer the question with an "I do!" but if sweats don't count, I guess I have to say, "I don't!" :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Sweats are real clothes. LOL. If I'm not at work, then I'm in sweats.. I don't care if I'm out or not.. lol.. cute sweats, bling sweats, Victorias Secret sweats.. sweats don't have to be your husbands gross big ol' baggy sweats.. they can be cute.. :)
    CoolGirlChris

Answer by CoolGirlChris at 5:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I wear my "house clothes or jammies" all day! I do get dressed if I have to leave the house! No need to do twice the laundry!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i use to wear by pjs, or a t-shirt and guochos.....UNTIL my husband asked me not too...He said he knws i work hard in the house and taking care of the kids, but he finds me more attractive when i get up, brush my hair and FIx it, and put on clothes..AND make up!! who can blame him though? He does show me more affection when i am "cleaned uP" LOL But when he leaves for work ( works night shift and leaves after lunch time) THEY GO RIGHT BACK ON!!!! AND I LOVE THEM!!!
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 5:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I put on real clothes every day no matter what Im doing.
    My children have pj day once a week. The day varies but they get to hang out in pj's once a week and the rest of the time they are dressed as well.

If Im super sick(which never really happens) or like when I got home from the hossy with my boys(I had c/sections) then I would probably be staying in my pjs.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009