why did i have so much energy and now i feel sick and my belly is tight?

i am 32 weeks with my 3 rd child. I am 32 weeks. i had so much energy earlier i cleaned everything!!! now i fell really sick to my tummy and the baby is moving but it feels like her movements are tight and they hurt. plus my tummy is really hard why is this? do you have any ideas to help me?

littlemoma520

Asked by littlemoma520 at 5:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably over worked your self . id say sit back and try to relax for a little
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yea mine did that when I did too much your stomach is tightening out of stress to your body lay around and see if that fixes it if not call doc
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 5:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• that happened to me..im sooooooooooooo pooped..of course im 38wks pregnant....but im soo tired all the time...my stomach hurts, i always feel like i have a belly ache...im sure its normal
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009