Would you take part ownership of a traveling concession stand business if it was given to you??

The reason I ask this is because my mother has been given the oppurtunity to be co-owners of a concession stand business that brings in good money. She is up in the air. I would just like to see what others would do if they was in this position.

SweetKYmom

Asked by SweetKYmom at 5:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess it would depend on the risk involved, like how much money you have to put down, etc. But if you trust your mother and it seems legit then sure why not?
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 5:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well, is that something she wants to do? Would she have to travel also?
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• no. the health regulations alone are a lot tougher on traveling vendors. it wouldn't be worth the hassel.
    annimol13

Answer by annimol13 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009