I guess I'm new to short hand, but what does DS, DH and so on mean?

any other short hand words please feel free to let me know what it means! Thanks soooo much~

onefizzysoda

Asked by onefizzysoda at 5:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dear son, dear husband, dd= dear daughter, SIL= Sister in law SS or SD step son/ daughter
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 5:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Or if you are having a bad day the D can stand for something else LOL(like Damn or Darn).

kwim is know what I mean, imo/imho is in my opinion or in my honest opinion.

tia is thanks in advance, piog is posted in other group, so is significant other.

Thats all I can think of right now. HTH(that means hope that helps). :)
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• There are a lot more "short hand" stuff on CafeMom. When I first joined I didn't get them all either. In the search box at the top, type in abbreviations and it will show you posts and other places on CafeMom where you can find a list of all or most of them. I hope this helps you. It does get weird when you don't know what the heck people are talking about. LOL! Here's the link to the ones listed in the Newcomers Club Group. http://www.cafemom.com/group/416/forums/read/713760/CafeMom_FAQs_Questions_and_Answers_abbreviations

brwneyedgirl314

Answer by brwneyedgirl314 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• dangling hobbits
    Anonymous