WTH is this pain?!?! Owww!

G... Gosh Darnit!! (trying to keep it clean, ladies) I'm 40 weeks 2 days and the baby will move (I feel a foot at the top) and all of a sudden there's a searing, burning, ripping pain down my sides and down into my... uh.. you know. And now it feels stabby and prickly IN my.. again, you know. Any ideas ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably hitting nerves lol I know It sux but stay stron it will all be over soon:)
    heather.darin

Answer by heather.darin at 5:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• could be a stretching pain fromt eh baby pushing could be the baby moving down farther could be contractions. if it is really painful go get checked my dr told me that if it ever was just unbearable to go get cheked just in case .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i ahd those and the dr just said the basby was hitting a sensitive nerve and the stretching didnt help any lol. dont worry about it. although since ur past ur due date u should tell the dr. they might induce u
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 5:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ugh..we're getting the same pains!! its normal! our baby's just dont have enough room to move anymore and us mommy's get to pay for it!! ill be 39 wks on friday
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 8:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009