Do you shave your china? Might be to personal but I am just wondering.

So I have to ask because of a comment that a girl at work made. There were three mom's talking at work and some how the one girl started to tell a story about when her shower wasn't working she had to use her neighbors. She said that there was a bottle of "cootchy" shave cream for slumberparties in their shower. She said "so someone in that house must shave down there" "isn't that gross" the other girl said "that is wierd." Me myself didn't say anything because I do shave it all. I thought that most women do. All my friends that I have talked about this with have said they do. Is it really that uncommon that women don't? Im just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Yea its pretty uncommon to not shave down there, or at least trim it up...
    Anonymous

• I do. I think it looks better, and I think the guys like it too! ;)
    Anonymous

• i dont shave mine, but im married and i dont care. i go out in public in sweats too lol. my husband always dresses nice and i always look crazy people must think we're weird. we have money im just eccentric :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I shave...eeeeew to those who dont
    Anonymous

• Most women shave it all off because they are brainwashed into thinking it is sexier. I think it is gross to shave down there. I don't understand the obsession with looking like a little girl down there. Therefore, I don't shave but by what I know all the women I know do.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 5:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yeah I shave and get waxed in the summer my DH likes it clean cut and I don't think hair hanging out of my panty lines or bikini is sexy most guys shave now too
    Anonymous

• I figure the hair has a purpose right? I just trim,I have no desire to resemble a child![or a porn star]
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i trim nothing more i keep it low and tight..lol
    i am 26 NOT 6 so i want to be a woman not a child most i know shave it all.
    DH like sto help, i let him put designs in if he wants also.
    dita

Answer by dita at 6:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I shaved about 2 yrs ago and kept it up until last fall. I decided it was dumb, costly, uncomfortable and unnecessary. My SO couldn't care less if there is hair there or not so I quit shaving.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I don't shave it bald, I use a trimmer, I can't stand being bushy
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009