How can i fix this problem?

Both my fiance and i have an issue with our hair...

Me:: No matter what shampoo i use (including head and shoulders) i keep getting REALLY bad dandruff, is there a way to get rid of that problem? Any special shampoo's?

Fiance::No matter what shampoo he uses, his hair is starting to fall out...MASSIVLY, he just turned 22 and no one in his family has this problem....is there a shampoo he can get that will keep that hair in his head =P

thankyouuu

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 5:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• for you there are prescrip shampoos maybe ask the doc? i dont know about him though...sorry my husband didnt lose his hair just went all gray at 22
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i dont know about your finace, maybe rogaine? i dont know, but have you tried the neutrogena t-gel? i have psoriasis and it works wonders!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Alicia i love how ur always answering my questions..i might just email u all my questions lol..

ooo
    ooo
    where do babies come from? just kidding i obviously know
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 5:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Avon makes a good dandruff shampoo called Advances Techniques. Try a bottle at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. Also make sure you aren't using any hair products with alcohol in them such as heavy hairspray or shiners that will make the problem worse. Instead use a smoothing cream or something that is moisturizing. As for the hair falling out I would have him go to a doctor and make sure it isn't a thyroid problem or to at least evaluate the problem. Good luck!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 6:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• First for the flaking, use tea tree oil. I beleive Paul Mitchell makes it.
    For the balding problem, I recommend taking daily vitamins (this may help)and using a sensitive baby shampoo to wash.
    JenLouCecilia

Answer by JenLouCecilia at 6:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I found T-gel to be very affective, not the most pleasant smelling shampoo, but it works well!!! Uncertain of the cost, but most of your drug stores carry it!!
    Becki.Nagy

Answer by Becki.Nagy at 7:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Dandruff--Try soaking your scalp in Original Listerine before you wash. Try it.
    Losing the hair--A few things might help. Jojoba oil rubbed into the scalp oxygenates the follicles, facilitating hair growth. There's a serum available from www.skinactives.com called KGF Hair Serum (really for the scalp) and that stuff really really works, a 3-month supply will set you back $45, but the stuff actually works quite well.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• For hair loss, there's Rogaine. I've heard it really works, but once you start using it, you can never stop or your hair fall out again.
    Anonymous