Would this work?

The cheeseburger mac and cheese hamburger helper, would it work if I put the regular mac and cheese noodles in with the hamburger and then that cheese sauce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Food & Drink

• ive done it before. are you doing it w/the reg mac and cheese or just the mac and cheese noodles. if you are doing it w/reg mac and cheese and nothing hamburger helper (not the hamburger helper sauces) i would make the mac and cheese in a seperate pot then stir in the hamburger and let it simmer like that for a bit
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 5:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I've never done it, but I can't see how it wouldn't be ok. They're both dried pasta. I generally look at things like that as: try it. If it doesn't work, then I know not to do it again. lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 7:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009