What Should I Expect With Twins??

I'm really young, but despite this I am so very excited to become a mommy.
What should I expect when I have my twins (boy and girl) ?
Any answers from mommies of twins?

Kaceyyy

Asked by Kaceyyy at 5:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My twins are 7 now. I had them when I was 22. Mine are identical girls. I bottle fed mine, big mistake, I spent all my time cleaning bottles. I thought it would be too hard to breast feed them. Enlist help. Prepare for possibly not working for a couple of mos toward the end. I was on Bedrest for about 6 weeks. I was also on brethine to stop contractions, but my friend down the street, didn't have to have bedrest or brethine and she had twin boys. Go figure. I really hope you have help because they are so much work. YOu are never done. But they are so sweet. Mine used to suck on each others head when they were hungry and they were always together and they still are. GL.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 5:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I can't say for sure. But breastfeeding, cloth diapering, and co sleeping will save you lots of money. Also, wearing them in a sling will keep you from lugging around 2 infant seats and a big diaper bag.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 5:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• The sling did not work for me. The one in the sling always sagged. The new ones may be better. I would check at the shops to see what they have now. The old slings were not good. I wound up putting my carseats in a buggy and shopping in another buggy and my oldest usually walked (she was 4).
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 5:59 PM on Apr. 8, 2009