are there any real FREE online work from home sites?

things like taking surveys, tring products, mystery shopping ect.

KimberlyAnn85

Asked by KimberlyAnn85 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I don't know of any but maybe you would be interested in what I do.
    Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    Again, you can join the Gold Canyon team this month for Free.
    You can email me at rmcorns@gmail.com or log onto my web site at www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 6:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• As I said in the mirror post to this one...

I have all that on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I also answered your other question, read about what I do at Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:13 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hey there, Check out www.cashcrate.com . What you do is take surveys and earn money by doing this. Its actually quite cool and fun. I just opened mine and am already at $5.50 right now. I would say you could average from 10.00 to 50.00 bucks a day if you wanted to. Just go to the website and you will notice in the middle down a little bit where to sign up.

Website: CashCrate.com

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 2:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Please check out my journal post about working for ChaCha! They are an actual company that require you to apply, train, and pass a test to work. No "fees" or "start up costs": ChaCha!

tandknix

Answer by tandknix at 11:49 AM on Apr. 10, 2009