are there any real FREE online work from home sites?

things like taking surveys, trying new products, mystery shopping?

KimberlyAnn85

Asked by KimberlyAnn85 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I seen someone advertise chacha.com I think it is ledgit but you dont make much money, just a little extra try it out and see. When you go to the page go to "careers" at the bottom of the page. I went through the app but when I got to a questionair I didnt pass like they wanted me too. opps. just give it a try. It is like getting paid cash at a job. they will send you a 1099 at the end of the year.
    onefizzysoda

Answer by onefizzysoda at 6:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have not seen any but maybe you would like to know about the company I am a demonstrator for.
    Gold Canyon offers a complete line of candles, body and home products including home fragrance in the form of scented candles, Room Sprays and Sachets, eco-friendly, natural, green cleaning products, home décor with various candle holders; personal care with hand scrub, hand silk, body lather, body lotion, body polish, body crème, bath soak, body mist and candle care products such as wick dippers and trimmers.
    You can join the Gold Canyon team this month for Free.
    You can email me at rmcorns@gmail.com or log onto my web site at www.mygc.com/mariannecorns
    Marianne531

Answer by Marianne531 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I had searched for a work at home JOB for two years without much success so I decided on a work at home business.

I would suggest two legit websites that have been seen on the Today show and do not in any way benefit me. They are www.wahm.com and www.ratracerebellion.com .

Good luck!!
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would suggest looking around the house & seeing what products you or your friends buy or what things you enjoy doing and write reviews about the products. Nothing fancy.

Just your honest opinion of the product or experience with a link to the product at the end. Just like if you were telling a friend about it.

You can go to commission junction and search through their database for quality products you're probably already using or familiar with. Some of the vendors pay upwards of $25 for each person you send to their site.

If you have a blog you can talk about it there. Or create a Lens on Squidoo.com (For Free)

The reviews can be short, 150 -200 words and you'd be amazed at the income you can see quickly in just an hour or two of writing each week.

Hope This Helps and Good Luck!

AmaresNana

Answer by AmaresNana at 8:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I have a huge list of sites like this on my site... www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Everything you asked for and more!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I just finished my work at home series of eHow articles. You can check out my Journal on the same on the profile page.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• You can try cashcrate.. again it's not a real job.. just extra cash. And you get out of it what you put into it. It's all based on how much effort you put in it. But there are fun parts, like you get to try out games sites occasionally like winster.com (so addictive lol), or they give you free samples, or you get points for buying off sites that you probably shop at anyways (points lead to prizes and cash). It's really easy actually. If you can click a mouse you can do surveys and click no, or whatever. There was also one where they asked me to to preview tv pilots.. that was cool. Here's the link

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 10:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• There are lots of good places out there. Read my information at Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hey there,

Check out www.cashcrate.com  . What you do is take surveys and earn money by doing this. Its actually quite cool and fun. I just opened mine and am already at $5.50 right now. I would say you could average from 10.00 to 50.00 bucks a day if you wanted to.  Just go to the website and you will notice in the middle down a little bit where to sign up.

Website: CashCrate.com

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 2:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009