Not Enough Baby Kicks!!(34 weeks prego). Anybody any advice!!

Yestarday went to the fair but i didnt ride just walked and ate, and i didnt get much kicking then at night from the fair ..i felt so bad !! I throw up and i had everything stomach contracting and losen and pain and for some reason i felt like i had a fever and everything hit me at once, then i throw up. And today only feel weird and i have had three so far but they feel weak ...usually there strong one right after the other and these are taking there time and feel weak ..idk why and i havent had discharge and worried !!! Anybody any advice !!!!

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 6:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • no i tried a bit of sugar it usually works but the kicks are still weak and not all at once like before
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 6:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Have you tried drinking OJ and then laying on your left side?
    mommy806209

Answer by mommy806209 at 6:16 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would prolly call the dr and see what he says. I knew the I cld drink OJ or eat sour patch kids and lay on my side and that made my son move when I didnt think he was moving around enough.
    mommy806209

Answer by mommy806209 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Drink a cold can of soda and then lay on your side. Also, the farther you get along in your pregnancy the less room your baby has to move so it's normal that the kicks become a little less intense.
    Anonymous

• You may have outdone yourself at the fair. you are really far into your pregnancy. you should make sure you do not have a high fever. you should also get your husband to take care of you the rest of your pregnancy. stay off your feet and stay in bed or on the sofa. switch back and forth from your left to your right to your back. you and your husband talk and rub your belly. tell your husband to get some baby oil or lotion and give your belly/baby a massage. a gentle but relaxing massage. tell him to rub your legs and back too while he's at it. do not massage your feet because there is a nerve in the foot that can trigger labor. keep me in touch
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 6:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• If you have ANY doubt your baby is not kicking enough, PLEASE do not wait. Call your doctor or go to the er. When this happened to us, we found out in the er, our daughter had passed away in utero (I was 39 weeks). Its better to go and everything be fine than to assume everythings ok and its not.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ohh...cause i think this is wierd and i worry, you know and usually i can sit at my computer and when i eat it cuz i dont know the sex and i get kicked like crazy and now nothing the kicks are very light and feel weak ...the other everyday kicks would move me inside and everything and not yestarday or today ..but thank you and well do so !!!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 6:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I see alot of advice, but again, I'm going to stress, if you have concerns, SEE A DOCTOR just to be sure. The baby could be in distress. A drastic change (in a short period of time) of movement isn't good.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• okay thanks everybody and for answer quick !!!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• just to make sure i'm going to call my midwife and check in to make sure with her!!!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009