What hurts the most during Pregnancy?

Potts92

Asked by Potts92 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• For me it was the recovery...It was the WORST part. I had a C-Section and it sucked coming home for the first few weeks.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 6:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• for me the part i can remeber becasue i honestly dont remeber at all was when the head was coming out there was this little sting that i just couldnt stand sorry for being gross but i remeber i tried to touch my self because when something hurts what do you do? you hold it hard so i sent my hand down because it was my first thought and my doctor thought i was trying to touch my babys head for motavation because people do that or they have a mirror to see but any ways thats what i remebr that tiny littel sting or well it must of not been tiny if i didnt forget it lol
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My feet and back hurt a lot during pregnancy but pushing hurt the worst for delivery.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 6:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ummmm hemroids

I've done natural child birth & epi birth and the ROIDS were what hurt most lol.
    sk_tennyson

Answer by sk_tennyson at 6:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• For me it was trying to walk when I could feel parts of my pelvis rubbing against other parts.
    Anonymous

• for me the heartburn it is killing me lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• heartburn and back ache are killing me this time. my first it was morning sickness and c-sec recovery just the first week or so when i couldn't laugh or lay down and sit up quickly w/o extreme pain
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Heartburn was bad sometimes, I drank Mylanta and kept a bottle by the bed and in my car. The pregnancy itself was not painful, a few pains in the pelvis here and there. I hated the IV, that always hurts. I had 2 c-sections and a VBAC, they were'nt so bad. Recovery was not bad either.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• vag delivery- right before the head comes out.. feels like you've got to take the biggest dump of your life!!! Your stomach will contract so hard you can't breathe until that baby is out. but when the doctors say hang on don't push.. LISTEN!!! If you don't you can tear and that hurts more than anything!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• CONTRACTIONS. Then i got an epidural.
    stephania01

Answer by stephania01 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 9, 2009