Leggos

Does your children like to play with Leggos. Mine do and I love them too. Remember them when I was little. Always loved them.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Legos are good for all ages! Last summer I tried to put my sons (he's16) in the yard sale because he hadn't played with them in sooooo long but he saw them and brought them back in the house muttering "what were you thinking?" as he passed by me. He put them back in his bedroom and him and his friends were building with them a couple weeks ago!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yes, they love them and so did me and DH.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes she loves them. DH will sit on the floor with her for hours making extravagent stuff that she knocks over after 5 mins (shes 3 doesnt do the leave it there thing yet)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 6:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• He's still too little but I definitely plan on buy him some on a few years! I loved them as a kid.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My children adore them and find ways to use them creatively such as throwing them at 30mph past my head, bare foot land mines in the dark, or way to annoy the dog.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• You may not believe this, but my brothers and I never had Lego's growing up, and as I remember back over the years gone by, my three daughters never had Lego's either. Isn't that strange?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:03 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I love Legos...other then cleaning them up and storing them. A couple summers ago I brought up my stash of Legos from the basement for the kids. It was the first time I felt they were all able to play with them (my middle 2 kids have a thing about putting everything in their mouths and they were 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 at the time). They had a blast.
    Over the last year my son has started his own collection. He got 3 sets for his 7th birthday and 4 more sets for Christmas (on top of the sets he got the year before) and then I found a big box to put them all in and added my old Legos to them. All the kids love them, including my 3yo. She's been playing with them since she was 2 1/2.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 8:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009