any NP, PA, or MD's? HELP

I went to the doctor today and when I did a urine sample glucouse was discovered in my urine. That is not what I went to the doc for, but it suffeciently freaked me out. My blood pressure was high, I am over wieght, and there is a stong family history of type 2 diabetes. When we did a finger stick my blood suger was only 106, so they didnt do any more tests. I work in a peds office, I know we have diagnosed kids before based on glucouse in the urine. I am totally freaked. I went online to diabetic living (i know i know, i hate when my patients parents do this), but a lot of things that go on that i didnt tell my doc about were sympotms. i need help. What does this mean? could it be a fluke? or do i have diabetes?
Thanks

mommymeg03

Asked by mommymeg03 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Health

• I would go to the doctor anyways be like the parents youve dealt with so what and next time youll understand them a little better. its your health your concerned about so who cares what they think.
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 6:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009