why is ok to...

bash a woman if she has an abortion, but aren't allowed to say anything because she complains and is upset that her child has a severe life debilitating birth defect?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't think its ok to bash either women!
    Grandmarga

Answer by Grandmarga at 7:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well, I would guess that we shouldn't bash either woman because neither of them are wanting our opinion but are wanting a place to let out how they feel.

And, I would complain in cyber space if any of mine had a debilitating birth defect, because it would be the one place I wouldn't have to be strong.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i dont get the question
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Why would someone bash a mom for complaining about their childs birth defect? How do you know its "complaining", what if theyre just looking for a shoulder to lean on?
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i don't think its ok to bash either women, either. i think an abortion is a woman's own personal choice, and should get support from people.not looked down on, isn't it better to get an abortion than to not be able to take care of a child? as for the woman with a child with a horrible disease, she needs to be able to vent and complain and whatever else as well, no one can hold everything in and not be crazy
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I don't bash in either circumstance.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• do women really complain about their children's birth defct. i wouldn't think so but maybe vent. they choose to still have the baby with the birth defect tells me that they really wanted and loved the child. i think that is a strong woman and i would never bash one that did all that even if she complains about it. we all complain about something and i bet it would be hard to raise a child like that but in heaven the lord will reward you 10 folds. there is no bigger job on earth then being a parent but being a parent to a child less fortunate is much bigger. i would however be unhappy with the mother that aborted her child even if it had a birth defect cause there is someone out there that would adopt a child like that and love it as there own when their own mother didn't love them at all, in fact wanted to kill it just cause it was not the perfect baby with 10 toes or 10 fingers, can't talk walk or what not. wheres the love?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I don't think is ok to bash either woman. And to melody77, some women do complain about their children's birth defects. I have met some women that all the do is complain about how much work they have to do.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Why would you think it's ok?
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009