please help me

i keep getting bumps on my tongue firts they were on both sides then i got them onthe tip of my tongue the one pop up on its own. anyone know what this is i have never had this before. they are really hard and they hurt and my tongue swells up sometimes with it i have also had a sore throat with them

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Health

• I would go to the doctor, it could be hand foot and mouth disease. It doesnt always go to all of them Sometimes only one or two. But its painful and lasts for a couple weeks. Thats my only guess.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I'd go to the doc too. And if you don't have insurance then go to the health dept.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 7:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Canker sores? Hand and Foot goes all over--tiny bubble like blisters............I've had it and it is extremely painful!!! See the Dr.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Might be a yeast infection, You need to see a Dr.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2009