what do i do

oaky im a teenager and expecting so im new to all this and my dr. wants me to start meetingl with Doctors for the baby who wont be born untill july but i dont know what to ask and all she wants me to see if i like...what are good questions to ask besides do u take my insurance, when are you available during these hours,and are you on call if i were to need you

Love_My_Lil_One

Asked by Love_My_Lil_One at 7:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• their views on: medicine (is your child gonna get a prescip for everything or are they against medication, sometimes kids really do need the meds), how many doc are in the practice, if there are alot your child may not see the same doc every time, but if hes the only doc there than if he goes on vacay your child will see a stranger. if there is an on call number you can call for questions after hours to speak with a nurse. ummm im not sure what else, my husband is navy and you get what they give you unless there is a problem with your provider so i never had an option to look around
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Kudos for keeping your baby!!!
    You can ask about your diet, what foods are good, what foods to avoid. You can ask about what meds OTC you can take (Tylenol, Benedryl) in case you get sick. Ask about how much weight they expect you to gain. Just general questions. You will be fine, just try not to stress and get some Parents magazines to read, they are interesting and may help too.
    army_wife2000

Answer by army_wife2000 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 8, 2009