am i crazy

i have six kids 8 and under and i do not know why but i have been wanting another baby so bad i do not get it my tubes are cut and my husband does not want another one he is why i got my tubes cut two years ago but i really want another one i have been praying about it and i still really want one has anybody felt like this

mjbw

Asked by mjbw at 7:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it's normal for you to feel this way. especially since none of your babies are TRULY out of the baby phase. I'm sorry that you don't really have a lot of options here. Six kids is quite the handful though. If you're financially able to handle that, then more power to you! But I would probably advise against another kid if you guys are already struggling. I'm assuming you probably still have some young ones less than 2years or even 1 year.....give it some time. let your littlest get to at least 4 or 5 and then see how you feel. it's never too late! good luck, sorry you don't feel complete!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i read an article online somewhere about people being addicted to having babies, some have addictions to tattoos and some have addictions to babies....not sure if this is the same thing lol as i have never been able to conceive....so i guess we will seee hahaha
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 8:34 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ya.
    Anonymous

• You may miss the idea of being pregnant and creating a human begin. I would suggest you enjoy raising the children you have now and look forward to having grand babies, but If you do want another one you need to discuss that with your husband thoroughly and if he said okay you dont need your tubes to have a baby but you will have to consider invitro if you can afford it. God Bless you
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 9:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009