Is your husband Circumcised? if so.......

Is your husband circumcised? if yes do you get your boy's? If your husband isn't do you not get your boy's? Personal I thought that it was only an older male "like 60's and older" thing that they weren't. But someone once asked on here this question and it seemed more males aren't. Does it kind of depend on where you live cause where I grew up everybody seemed to be. And my whole high school knew of maybe 5 that weren't. Im sure there were more but my guess is not much more. So I am just curious as to how common it is to not be/or to be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• my husband is and my son is.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my husband is not but my son is 'cuz he was not born to us.
    Anonymous

• my husband is, and my son will be. My dad who i believe is like mid 40s isnt. Idk which is more popular.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 7:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my husband is and our son is going to be. but its more for health reasons and cleanliness than what my husband is or isn't. he was actually against it and throughout my whole first preg before we knew it was a girl it was always a heated issue for us. i did use the argument that since he is what happens when our son sees daddy and wants to know why hes so diff? this time its a boy and the first thing i said when we got in the car was i dont want to talk about it being a boy, b/c he was about to deploy and i thought we were going to argue over it and not come to an agreement. but he looked at me and said well you've been right about everything to do with victorias (dd) health (she had major tonsil issues and it took 2 yrs to get the docs to believe me) so im going to go ahead and agree with you. anyways, im just saying just b/c he is circumisized he may not want it for his son..
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:35 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Sorry but I had to ask. How do you know how many people you went to school with, were circumsized or not?
    Anonymous

• hubby no son no.
    Anonymous

• My husband is and our son is. I pretty much let him make the decision, since he's the one with a penis...
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My SO, the males in his family (father and brother) and all the males in my family (father, grandfather) are.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• It was just rumor I guess locker room boys talk and having brothers who play sports.It seemed to be everybody knew who wasn't. It was more of a make fun of those who weren't locker room thing I guess. I don't think that it should be a thing you need or don't need done. I personal have never seen a uncircumised penis. I guess I could be wrong about how many were and weren't.
    Anonymous

• my husband is and my son. I have seen one that wasn't..i called it a turtleneck...lol...it looked funny.
    Anonymous