6 weeks and started bleeding after working out

I worked out last night..felt fine. When I went to the bathroom a lot of bright red blood came out. I didn't have any cramps and no bleeding since. My dr. said to take it easy and it is normal to bleed in first trimester. Only bad when it won't stop or if I had cramps. Anyone else have this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it starts again or you get cramps then id worry but your dr is right .
    maybe ease up on the working out you may had worked to hard .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:38 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I had bleeding issues w/ activity w/ my daughter. The doctors have a million explanations for it, but I made them do an u/s every time. They said sometimes there is 'old blood' that gets caught and then gets pushed out, sometimes you stress something, sometimes it's blood pressure, once they said it was b/c she was kicking near my cervix. Millions of reasons, but be careful and keep your feet up as often as possible and fight for what you want. Don't just take a 'whatever' answer if you're not comfortable.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 8:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Im not trying to worry you. With my first pregnancy, I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks. I didnt bleed for very long and had no cramps. Just keep an eye on it...if it starts again, or gets worse I would call the doctor.
    crice913

Answer by crice913 at 5:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2009