how long after conception do you get a positive pregnancy test

i was wondering how long after you either concieve or implant can you get a positive home pregnancy test. i need some answers please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• after your missed period or 5 days before your missed period . it didnt work for me tho til i was 7 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• the only problem with that is that i didnt have a period, i miscarried july 16th and i never had a period between the miscarriage and a positive test. i thought i ovulated aug 23rd but the dates dont match when i tried to figure them out, i got a positive test about a week after i thought i ovulated but the more i read that isnt possible. thats why i am confused and i am thinking my edd is off i am thinking i am due at the end of this month not the middle of may. i am already dialated and they have stopped labor twice
    Anonymous

• It has nothing to do with how long you have been pregnant, and everything to do with the level of hormones in your urine at the time that you test. I know a girl who never got a positive test, even at 4 months pregnant. But sure enough the blood tests came back positive.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• me it took about 4 weeks to show up
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 7:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009