Do you think you look better now than when you was 17?

I was looking at an old photo album and I was like "damn, I look ten times better now!". I guess that's what kids, bills, and a man does to ya.

diamondmamma

Asked by diamondmamma at 7:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• shoutingHells YEAH! I looked like a middle school wrestler at 17. Now, I could lose a few pounds, but I'm too BOOTYLICIOUS for ya babe! Plus I FINALLY have BOOBS! Let me go thank my boys...

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 8:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Oh, I totally agree! I look way better now too. LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 7:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• HaHaHa! I agree, I feel the same way. I used to be such a mess and nobody told me! But really, I think as we age we become more mature in our style and more comfortable with who we are.
    lilhoney

Answer by lilhoney at 7:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• lol yes! At 17 I was still a tomboy and had NO sense of style. Now my 9 year old daughter makes sure I wear clothes that are in style (I'm sure thats more so I don't embarass her at school tho lol) and that my hair isn't stuck in another decade. And my husband has a great sense of style which helps too. He's begged me not to go clothes shopping without him. He's actually a better shopping buddy than some of my girl friends.
    southenrmunchkn

Answer by southenrmunchkn at 7:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yes-- I have more money to spend on better clothes! :P
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 7:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• lol..jonosmama...cute
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 8:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I feel a lot better about myself now, I was very insecure then. So I think that is why I think I look better now.

I also have a lot more confidence now than I did then, I was soooo insecure. When you have people that love you and that you love it changes the way you feel about yourself.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 8:21 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• well unlike all you ladies i would have to disagree... i think i looked better then and not now!!! iv put on too much weight from stress of TTC and other things... and iv lost a little bit of my vavavoom because of mc's that have happened to be multiple times....
    but im getting back in shape so hopefully ill be looking and feeling good in no time!!!!
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Ya, but I was pretty insecure as a teen. As I grew up and started becoming responsible for myself I gained a lot more confidence.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• HaHaHa, I wish...
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009