This is probably just a bunch of myth's, but do any of you think this is true??

Headaches during pregnancy means it's a boy.

Adding the month number to you age when you concieved can tell you the gender..odd is girl, even is boy.

That you show alot faster with a boy and your belly is alot lower.

asholan_07

Asked by asholan_07 at 7:44 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• boy; belly i think is lower, my first was a daughter and she was high this one has felt like hes gonna pop out from hitting since i was like 26 weeks.
    the month thing worked for me too.
    dont know about the headache thing though...i know i had morning sickness all the time with my daughter and maybe twice with this one...then again all pregnancies are supposed to be diff so who knows
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 7:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my belly was lower with my son then with my daughter. i never had one headache while preg with my son and had several migranes with my daughter. the other one i never heard that.
    mommy806209

Answer by mommy806209 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• They are all just myths.

I showed really fast, and I was huge. Everyone thought it was twins. And I carried super low...toward the end I though she was going to fall out. All the old ladies SWORE I was having a boy.

Guess what? I have a 10 1/2 month old daughter.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i dont know about the first two, but the last one is not. i was low and started showin at 9 weeks and im havin a girl
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Basically Old Wives Tales. Long time ago it was more of a coincidence so they thought it was true.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 7:49 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Old wives tales that ring true for about half the population lol :)
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 7:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• All myths. I had terrible headaches in all my pregnancies, carried them all the same way, and the numerology thing also doesn't add up.

Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 8:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i have had horrible headaches and im carring lower then i did with my first and nope she isnt a boy she is a girl lol . i dont believe any of those old wives tales.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• headaches during pregnancy is a boy is not true because I got headache all the time with baby number 2 and it was a girl. The way you carry isn't true because I carried low with my first it was a girl i carried even lower the second time it was a girl. Ya same here everyone thought I was having twins with 1 baby and everyone swore I was having a boy and now I have a 4 year old DD and a 15 month old DD
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• well they are all just myths. I carried my first dd high and this one is low, The calendar/age this was right this time but i believe it was wrong the last time and I have major headaches and I am having a girl!!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:42 PM on Apr. 8, 2009