Easter help?!

I would like to get my daughter a nice outdoor gift for Easter (mostly because she shares her b-day with Christmas, so we want to make it up by getting her a nice outside Easter present to break it up). She's 15 months old. She has a rider toy already that she got from her father, and her grandmother got her a wagon for Easter. So now I'm stumped. Any ideas for something outdoors like that's between $15-$50? Links would be awesome.

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 7:47 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• Get her a Little Tykes swing, the kind that hang on the tree branches are good and inexpensive.
    A turtle sand box would be good too they're like $35 you can fill its with something besides sand if she likes to put things in her mouth. I bought those ball pitt balls for my sons when he was that little and it was a huge hit. You can find all of that at www.toysrus.com they sell them at Walmart too. GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 12:04 AM on Apr. 9, 2009