Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I go about having a happy and pleasant live without my ex trying to make my life and the kids so miserable.

My ex was in jail till recently and now that hes out he keeps bugging me to the point that Im going to have to go threw the courts to stop him from harrasing me.

Answer Question

Asked by froggy1960 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Pretend you are happy.Even if you are not.Your kids will be happier.Maybe if you think positive long enough, you really will be happy.Calling him your ex should make you happy :D

    Answer by evelynwest at 7:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

  • Thats about all you can do for now. Go through the courts and get all the necessary paperwork filed and executed.

    But, in the mean time...what kind of person is he? Some men need control and the more you let him bug you, the more he feels as though he has control over your life. If he is trying to "get together" with you again, then maybe you can inform him that there is no way you would ever be with him again (even create a BF if you need too) But, if hes the jealous type, then maybe let him know you aren't intrested in anything he (or any other person) has to offer right now and you are concentrating on being a mom. It depends on your past with this guy.

    Good luck in the mean time!

    Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.