Hi, my baby is 6 months old and just started waking up in the middle of the night, about 3 times a night crying. When I go into her room, I put her binky back in and turn on her womb sounds, then she;s fine. I dont know why she's doing this. Anybody have any suggestions on how I can get her to sleep better? Or what the problem might be?

RilahsMommie

Asked by RilahsMommie at 8:02 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She is most likely teethly. My son who is eight months did the same thing. I think it's a big problem if he or she won't go back to sleep then, they could be sick.
    Linjeannine89

Answer by Linjeannine89 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• My daughter did/does the same thing. Put lots of binks in the bed with her so she might have a chance of finding one when it's 'lost'. It tends to be a milestone thing. Crawling, eating something new, teething etc. Make daddy take a turn too.
    AndrisMom

Answer by AndrisMom at 9:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009