Can you have periods when your pregnant?

Potts92

Asked by Potts92 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes! my mom had hers (or something very similiar) for the whole pregnancy with my sister and i've heard of it from plenty of other women.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 8:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yeah you can i had my the whole time with mine, when Ii asked the doctor he said that 55% of women have theirs.... He said it was almost the same as having ur period but no egg is released ...
    Anonymous

• Techically it's not a period, but just bleeding caused by something else. When you have a period, you are shedding the lining of your uterus and usually losing an egg that wasn't fertilized. If you are pregnant and bleeding the best thing to do is call your doctor.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yes you can , ,but tell your dr about any bleeding during pregnancy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• No i dont think so i just had light bleeding when i had intercourse but not heavy bleeding like a period..
    Alexia_joel09

Answer by Alexia_joel09 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• It's not a normal period. You should tell your DR about any bleeding.
    Anonymous

• Its not a period, its impossible for you to have your period when you are pregnant. Its bleeding caused by something else.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 8:40 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Conspiracy
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:24 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I had bleeding with all of my children. With my last baby I didn't even know I was pregnant for five months because I was having a regular period. I finally felt the baby kicking and told the midwife. They just kept an extra good eye on me.
    MawagaMom

Answer by MawagaMom at 10:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2009