Does the last month of pregnancy go by slow for everybody?

34 weeks and 6 days..

Alexia_joel09

Asked by Alexia_joel09 at 8:27 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes mine seemed like 4 months... so slow and on bed rest
    Anonymous

• im 37 weeks and 4 days and ya its going by slow . i cant wait for her to be here .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yup
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:30 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yeah. i waited for her for so long that the end seemed like it would never get here! it did though of course
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 8:36 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• im right there with you 33 weeks 6 days, im so over it! i kept not thinking about how far along i was til now when its next month its kinda hard i figured if i didnt think oh im 20 weeks 20 more to go it would be easier. its not taking forever but i think that is b/c my hubby is deployed, but im still so over it and my back is killing me and im so sick of heartburn
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:41 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• This is my fourth baby and this one is seeming like the longest except for my first. The days go by like weeks and the weeks go by like days! The hardest part is I've had two babies born at 36 weeks (36.2 and 36.3) and today I am 36.3 and can't get comfortable even though I've gone as far as purchasing a recliner and my aunt is here helping me to where I can basically be a lazy bum and sit all day. Although today I got an urge to scrub down my walls and clean my bathroom (even the baseboards) so hopefully that is my last big nesting surge and I will go into labor soon. I've been contracting since 31 weeks so I've been on bed rest for a while and taking procardia but I've been off the procardia for over a week now and I've been slowly getting back up and doing things so hopefully things will get moving pretty soon.
    naomianne2

Answer by naomianne2 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 8, 2009