What age did you turn....

and totally freek out? I am about to hit 30 and I am not taking it well! lol...I have 2 kids and would love more but that really isn't an option for me. I feel like I am too young to be 30. Did anyone else feel like this or am I being a big baby? lol

mere417

Asked by mere417 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• last year i turned 25 and freaked, im sure i'll freak again later. but at that point i was working a "real" job, had a 2 1/2 yr old, and had been married at that point for 6 yrs i felt like i was alot older than 25 and that i was still supposed to be just 25 having fun.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• FREAK OUT WHEN YOU TURN 60, NOT BEFORE, YOU ARE STILL A SPRING CHICKEN!

Answer by older at 8:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• 36 hit me hard cuz i realized i was closer to 40 than 30. I turn 45 in June and i'm already depressed.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I would give anything to be 30 again!!! Just wait until you are 60, then you will really have a good reason to feel bad. Can you imagine? It is wonderful to be 30. Your life is just beginning!!!!!! YEAH, you are a cry baby. ;-) Enjoy yourself!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I panicked when I turned 30 and didn't accept it for a few years. When I turned 40 I was very comfortable with my age and accepted it with open arms. So it was just getting past 30 and then I was fine. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• my last bday in january hit me when i turned 26...4 year old kid, still single..low paying job..living in my parets basement..yaaaa....not cool
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I was afraid to turn 40 because my husband was still in his 30's but now that I am 48 I feel like I have a whole new outlook. With age comes wisdom.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:19 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I think Ill wig when I turn 40. I loved turning 30 and turning 20 was rather blah.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• ha ha...I freaked when I turned 26...everyone called it my quarter life crisis. I wanted another baby...and my fiance said that was years away. He was 31 and thought I was nuts for freaking out. But now I just turned 27 and I am 5 months pregnant so I am good.
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Glad to hear writeon because I took 30 very hard....40 not soo bad...but I so don't want to be 50, that sounds so old and I don't feel a day over 25.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009