BIRTHDAY

MY MOM'S B-DAY IS COMING UP AND I AM HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A GIRL, I AM PREGNANT WITH HER FIRST GRANDCHILD AND WANT TO MAKE IT SPECIAL....ANY IDEAS?

TashaMarie349

Asked by TashaMarie349 at 8:53 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• what do you mean having trouble finding a girl? dose she know about her first grandchild? how many months are y ou?
    D4rk_4ng3l

Answer by D4rk_4ng3l at 8:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• LOL....GIFT....WOW...I REALLY HAVE BABY ON THE BRAIN!! SORRY
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 9:00 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• SHE KNOWS WE ARE HAVING A GIRL AND I AM ALMOST 6 MONTHS
    TashaMarie349

• well you mabe could try to get her somthing that symbolizes her first grandchild (like a necklace that says granny or nana or somthing or a figurine with such on it) and if your having a girl get her some pink roses along with it, that might be sweet. if you wanna do somthing extra special get her something she really needs. thats 3 gift in one!
    D4rk_4ng3l

Answer by D4rk_4ng3l at 9:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I wrote my mom a poem when I had my son and had it framed. She still has it and he's 13 now.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Maybe you could get her something for her house to take care of the baby. Like a nice wooden high chair if she lives close. My mom and her friends have had showers for their friends becoming 1st time grandparents so they have baby stuff at their house. The high chair could look beautiful in the kitchen and she could use it in the future. My moms wooden one has a rag doll in it for deco when not in use.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2009