Online surveys (Earning cash?)

Anyone do those or do they even exist? lol. If you do them personally let me know what sites please!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am a member of Surveyhead.com
    just cashed our 25 dollars from them
    also Pineconeresearch.com
    anndddd www.lightspeedpanel.com
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:07 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• This is my website..It explains a lot about the site I use to earn money.. Take a look, try it out.. its not a huge money maker unless you truly kick ass and work your butt off.

http://makingfreemoney.weebly.com/
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:08 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Yes, they do exist... But they are a huge waste of time! The only way you earn any real money is if you are "recruiting" other people to do them too...

Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info... I have a few GPT sites and a list of "survey" sites, they are ALL legit! As is the list of WAH Jobs and everything else there...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I make about $300/month, plus get tons of free products to test doing online surveys!  Got a $75 paypal deposit today(for one study, they also sent me a $75 digital video camera to do the study), and a $50 makeup kit in the mail(for free) that will get me a $10 Amazon code for doing the follow-up survey.  Through legitimate survey sites that don't pay me to recruit other people.

OP...check out these two links, it'll get you on the right track:

http://www.surveypolice.com/

http://forums.slickdeals.net/forumdisplay.php?sduid=0&f=39

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:33 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Hey girl...I am personally trying them out right now.....I have the following information for you...
    Visit my website at www.stayathomemommyandlovingit.webs.com
    My website has a few survey sites and it explains each one...not just a link to click....

you can pm me.....or email me at ljralston@verizon.net if you want some more information.....
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 11:04 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• They are mostly scams. For some legit stay at home businesses, go to www.clarkhoward.com he is a radio personality who sort of does a community service by helping people make money and show them how to "avoid getting ripped off"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I use a couple of places. There is good money in it if you use the right company and know how to play the game. You can read all about it : Make Money Taking Surveys

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Hi there Check out www.cashcrate.com . What you do is take surveys and earn money by doing this. Its actually quite cool and fun. I just opened mine and am already at $5.50 right now. I would say you could average from 10.00 to 50.00 bucks a day if you wanted to.

Website: CashCrate.com

Thanks,

Chris

Howtoaholic

Answer by Howtoaholic at 2:24 PM on Apr. 9, 2009