Do any of you know about baby modeling?

i was thinking about getting my daughter into it, but wanted see what what everyone's opinion was on it!

proudmomwifey

Asked by proudmomwifey at 9:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i had the same question and everyone was so rude to me when they responded saying stuff like "everyone thinks their kid is cute" and "just because hes cute doesnt mean you should put him into modeling". Im also interested for my son and get comments pretty much everyday so i figured id ask moms.... only rude coments and im still not sure about going around to do it. if you find anything let me know. I live in FL and the closest city is Tampa. I looked online at modeling agencys and didnt get far.

I know i didnt help you out sorry but i wanted to let you know ..dont listen to the rude ladys on here their just jealous of our cute babys :)
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 9:25 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• LOL everyone thinks their baby could be a model. Do you live near New York City or LA?
    Anonymous

• You need to live within driving distance of a city that's known for that.
    Anonymous

• They have a company called The Cute Kid online that finds baby and child models for baby gap, carters, things like that...just google it....be ready to go up against thousands of others though.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:15 PM on Apr. 8, 2009