Has anyone seen?

So i was just setting watching T.V. and this New burger king commercial comes on and i was dumb founded! Is a sponge Bob Square Pant commercial with a bunch of women shaking there butts and it's a KIDS commiercial. So my question is: What's your feeling on the commiercial, Have you seen it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol. they are shaking their SQUARE buts. I think it is more of a adult commercial informing parents that they have spongebob toys for children meals
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 9:14 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i thought the comercial was crazy...not a kids comercial. but it did catch my eye
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 9:18 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I thought the commercial was stupid.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 9:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Not yet but nothing surprises me these days. This is why I talk to my kids.
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 9:20 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Well i see some people don't care if there children see women shaking there butts i thought it was unexceptable and i also email burger king. that was just alittle to far.
    Anonymous

• Thing One - that commercial stinks

Thing Two - the burger king (mascot guy) is creepy. If I met him in person I'd call the police.
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 9:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I havent seen it but my sister was just telling me about it. from what i have heard I dont think its appropriate for kids, but i also think it is for adults.
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• It's an sdult commercial and I hate it. I hate spongebob and I hate burger king, so if it comes on, I change the channel just long enough for it to be over.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• I haven't seen it but it's sounds funny more than sexual. I'd have to see it first though to be sure :P
    mamofive

Answer by mamofive at 11:10 PM on Apr. 8, 2009