baby backpack

im making [[knitting]] a small pouch [[backpack for my 5 month old; it will be big just for 2 diapers and some wipes. will he be able to wear it???

poncetwins88

Asked by poncetwins88 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• um, no. why would you make your baby carry something?
    Anonymous

• my son is 5 and can't even sit up by himself just yet. how are you expecting your baby to carry it? I guess it might FIT on his back if he's able to sit up, but he probably can't walk yet and if he can, he'll probably hate the idea of being made to carry any extra weight just yet. you're the mom, you need to carry his things for him until he's a bit older.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:29 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i guess i can wait
    poncetwins88

Answer by poncetwins88 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• It sounds like a cute idea... BUT, I would worry about him getting entangled in it. It could be a strangulation hazard.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• sorry-just reread my answer, it did sound kinda harsh. just took me off guard. no excuse for sounding mean though, lord knows there's enough of that on this site. I'm very sorry.
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 9:19 AM on Apr. 9, 2009