• In the Spotlight:

Did you watch Nancy Grace

they said, that Casey's ex-boyfriend told detectives that Casey told him (ex) that Lee tried to have sex with her and she did not trust Lee around little Caylee. I don't think you can believe anything that comes out of her mouth, but she didn't say this to the police/detectives she said it to her boyfriend at the time and this was before Caylee went missing and that explaines why detectives gave Lee a Paternity test to see if he was the father of Caylee. Again, you cant believe anything that comes out of her mouth her credibility went out the window a long time ago, but it may show how disfunctional that family is behind closed doors.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, I don't want to judge, but something just is not right with that family. Very sad.

R.I.P Caylee Marie Anthony ~ God bless you and keep you in his loving arms.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 9:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• her having killed her daughter and the way her parents acted about the missing child tells me they are dysfunctional way before the lee thing. George seems the only sane one.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• yeah that family is dysfunctional. her credibility did go out the window a long time ago. shes a liar and in my heart of hearts, i know she killed Caylee...even though all the evidence points to her.

i dont believe that her brother tried to force her to have sex. everyone has seen the pictures....she doesnt look like the kind of person who needs to be "forced" to have sex.

Nancy Grace did say that they may have found Caylees biological father but then never talked about it....or did i just miss it, lol. i cant wait until that comes out, if it ever does.

i hope her trial is televised!
    KiLora_Gifts

Answer by KiLora_Gifts at 10:58 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Her brother didn't do anything, he has been investigated and cleared. But, that family all needs help, they are dysfunctional. I heard, on Nancy Grace, that Casey killed Caylee because Casey was mad at her mom for paying more attention to Caylee than her. Casey is a selfish, immature person who deserves what she gets. She has done nothing but lie and lead the police on wild goose chases. She ruined an innocent persons life with her lies (the "nanny" that doesn't even know the family). Who waits a month to report a child missing? I would do it the minute i know my child is missing.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• i can't watch nancy grace...that women makes me want to punch the tv...she's such a bitch
    Anonymous

• Nancy Grace is like nails on a chalkboard.
    Imaginaryfriend

Answer by Imaginaryfriend at 12:01 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• i missed it, i was at the gym.. but yea anything she says is crap...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I don't watch Nancy Grace anymore...... I can't stand hearing her say "Tot Mom" all the time.... I follow the story through other media.... for some reason, I'm just like... "Her name was CAYLEE>>>>>> THE CHILD HAD A NAME!! " every time I hear the term Tot Mom.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• I can't STAND Nancy Grace...I can't stand the way she cuts off her special guests, when she doesn't agree with them. She just likes hearing herself talk!

I really hope someone else will be covering the bulk of the Anthony trial.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:15 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Man! I missed NG last night.. You know- I bet she was just looking for attention. She IS an attention whore, after all.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 10:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2009