BABY-> TEEN -> ADULT-> BABY?

So would you agree that, with the cycle of life, you start as a baby and by the time you become very elderly, you are back to the same mentality. BABY-> TEEN -> ADULT-> BABY?
what do you think?
examples?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I disagree somewhat. What people dont understand as a main difference is that babies are forever learning and thier brain is like a sponge. You TEACH them to take care of themselves. You can't TEACH some one with dementia anything, they are deteriorating. They are slowly forgetting so if they are acting like a child, there is no use in telling them the appropriate way to behave. 2 seconds later they will forget.
    Kind of sad to think about that way, but I have worked in childcare and assisted living/dementia care and that is the main difference to me.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:02 AM on Apr. 9, 2009

• oh for sure I work with the eldery and they are helpless. poor things you spend your whole like learning only to get kicked back done to knowing nothing.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:52 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• Whenever my mother is changing my son's diapers (hes 5mo) she always jokes and says its ok because someday we'll have to do the same for her.
    It is very sad though
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 8, 2009