Smart Cycle

I might be getting a Fisher Price Smart Cycle that someone has for sale for $30. I KNOW that is a good price. My ? is, this would be for my 4 year old. Do you own one of these, and did your children like it? Thanks!

Pinkmommy2

Asked by Pinkmommy2 at 9:57 PM on Apr. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• I have one. The answer to whether the boys liked it is harder to answer.

My stepbabyboys were 5 and 3 when I gave it to them. The 5 year old was on the very outside of the enjoyment of it and my 3 yr old (at the time) stepson would just have been getting into it.

Basically, the 5 yr old wouldn't let the 3 yr old ever use it and now that they're 6 and 4, the 6 yr old isn't interested anymore and the 4 yr old only plays with whatever the 6 yr old plays with. *sigh*

My 1 yr old baby is already interested in it, though. lol I'll keep it another couple of years and see if he likes it when he's 3 or 4! :)
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:58 AM on Apr. 11, 2009

• My son has one and loves it. We gave it to him as an Xmas gift when he was 4.
    Anonymous

• son loved it at first and then got really board with it.... but for only 30 i think i would get it...
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 12:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2009

• Oh, i forgot to add - make sure you hook it up to a tv that's in a room where your child likes to be. Ours was attached to the upstairs tv and the boys never play up there. If we'd put it down here where they usually are anyway, it would've had a lot more traffic.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 1:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2009